• Reduces Burnout - Total Mood Disturbance in employees after 6 sessions was improved by 46%. 6 weeks after the intervention TMD was improved 62%, suggesting that the benefits continue long afterward.
• Reduces Employee Turnover - Mood improvements experienced by study participants resulted in a projected 18.3% reduction in employee turnover.
• Saves Money - The study of HealthRhythms® conducted at a long-term care facility resulted in projected cost savings of $ 89,100 per year at a typical 100-bed long-term care facility.
• Reduces Stress - HealthRhythms® protocol actually reverses biological responses at the DNA level that can lead to the development of a host of common diseases.
• Cost Effective - Health benefits and reduction in burnout suggest increased work-force stability, lower employee turnover costs, and significant return on investment for HealthRhythms® Group Empowerment Drumming.